The CLM Scholarship – Powered by Callahan & Fusco, LLC
We believe in the power of education and experiences to advance our community, and our industry. The CLM Scholarship Program is intended to help CLM Fellows with limited financial support to attend the 2022 Annual Conference. The scholarship has been generously funded by a grant from Callahan & Fusco, LLC.
Each scholarship includes a travel reimbursement of up to $1,000 for eligible expenses, and complimentary registration to eligible CLM conferences.
Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified individuals who meet all eligibility criteria and demonstrate need.
- Open only to CLM Fellows.
- CLM Members, Advisory Board Members, Chapter Leaders, Committee Chairs, Community Advisory Board Members, service providers and employees, as well as Callahan & Fusco employees are not eligible. Individuals speaking/presenting at eligible conferences are not eligible.
- Applicants are eligible for one scholarship per year.
- Scholarships are non-transferrable.
- Applications close February 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Reimbursement of up to $1,000 based on actual travel expenses, which include domestic coach airfare or train ticket, hotel accommodations at an approved event hotel, and airport transfers via taxi or rideshare. Rental cars and meals are not included.
- One free registration to 2022 Annual Conference.
Scholarship winners will be notified on February 23, 2022, and receive detailed registration and travel expense claim information.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org