The CLM Scholarship
We believe in the power of education and experiences to advance our community, and our industry. The CLM Scholarship Program is intended to help CLM Fellows with limited financial support to attend CLM conferences. There are currently no scholarships available, but please check this page for updates on future scholarships.
Each scholarship includes a travel reimbursement of up to $1,000 for eligible expenses, and complimentary registration to eligible CLM conferences.
Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified individuals who meet all eligibility criteria and demonstrate need.
- Open only to CLM Fellows.
- CLM Members, Advisory Board Members, Chapter Leaders, Committee Chairs, Community Advisory Board Members, service providers, event sponsors, employees, as well as Callahan & Fusco employees are not eligible. Individuals speaking/presenting at eligible conferences are not eligible.
- Applicants are eligible for one scholarship per year.
- Scholarships are non-transferrable.
- Reimbursement of up to $1,000 based on actual travel expenses, which include domestic coach airfare or train ticket, hotel accommodations at an approved event hotel, and airport transfers via taxi or rideshare. Rental cars and meals are not included.
For questions, please contact email@example.com