CLM Scholarship – Powered by Callahan & Fusco, LLC
We believe in the power of education and experiences to advance our community, and our industry. The new CLM Scholarship is intended to help CLM Fellows with limited financial support to attend CLM educational conferences. The scholarship has been generously funded by a grant from Callahan & Fusco, LLC to support our industry during a critical time.
Each scholarship includes a travel reimbursement of up to $1,000 for eligible expenses, and complimentary registration to an eligible 2021 CLM Conference.
Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified individuals who meet all eligibility criteria and demonstrate need.
- Open only to CLM Fellows.
- CLM Members, Advisory Board Members, Chapter Leaders, Committee Chairs, Community Advisory Board Members, service providers and employees, as well as Callahan & Fusco employees are not eligible. Individuals speaking/presenting at eligible conferences are not eligible.
- Applicants are eligible for one scholarship.
- Applications must be received by 23:59 ET on the application deadline stated below.
- Reimbursement of up to $1,000 based on actual travel expenses, which include domestic coach airfare or train ticket, hotel accommodations at an approved event hotel, and airport transfers via taxi or rideshare. Car mileage, rental car, and meals are not included.
- One free registration to an eligible CLM event.
|2021 Annual Conference:||application period is closed|
|2021 Claims College:||application period is closed|
|2021 CLM October Focus:||application period is closed|
All applicants will be notified of their status within 14 days after the application deadline. Scholarship recipients will be contacted with detailed registration and travel expense claim information.
For questions, please contact email@example.com