The mission of this Committee is to marshal cutting edge extra-contractual knowledge, expertise, and resources to offer a strong platform of related educational programs for CLM members and other litigation professionals. The Committee will take a lead role in developing a framework for implementation of educational and collaborative programs for resolution executives; managers; and front-line professionals for proactive management of extra-contractual issues in multiline insurance settings to enhance good faith and achieve optimal results in resolution outcomes.
The committee’s work is practical as well as theoretical and seeks to produce results, protocols, and recommendations based upon facts gathered from multiple and representative sources. We welcome participation by CLM Fellows and Members.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/2784852838
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 278 485 2838
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- Call is now taking place on Ring - you choose video or not - it was great to see so many of you!
- Webinar, Publications and Membership subcomittees looking for additional volunteers
- Check out the July 15th Webinar by Meg, Wade & Ted
- Claims College registration is open. Planning to be in person for EC school and we have registrants already!
- NYC Conference portal is open until the 15th - get those submissions in. Let us know if have an idea and need a panel, or want to on a panel and need an idea. We can figure that part out!
- CLM Magazine - if you want to public or help put something together, deadline for the next issue is June 26th. Reach out to Michael Young.
- Thanks for Lynn Allen for sharing some thoughts from her recent article published in the May 2020 CLM Magazine - Bad Faith in the age of COVID-19.
Talk to everyone again in August, unless sooner! Be well
This month's Extra-Contractual committee conference call will be held as an in-person meeting at the 2020 Annual Conference, March 18-20 in Dallas, TX.
If you have not yet registered for the conference, please visit our website here.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please visit the committee's announcements page for the meeting minutes.
The next conference call will be scheduled for Wednesday, May 6th at 4:00 pm.
|Extra-Contractual Committee - Conference Call Agenda June 3, 2020 6/3/2020|
|Extra-Contractual Committee - Conference Call Agenda Jan 15, 2020 1/15/2020|
|Extra-Contractual Committee - Conference Call Agenda November 20, 2019 11/20/2019|
|Extra-Contractual Committee - Conference Call Agenda June 5, 2019 6/5/2019|
|Extra-Contractual Committee - Conference Call Agenda April 24, 2019 4/23/2019|
** Click on a description to download the article or resource