Maximize Your Time and Money
Schedule your panel firm meeting in conjunction with a CLM Conference
The CLM will:
- Send out the evites, track responses and send you a final attendance list.
- Provide the room and the audiovisual equipment for your meeting at no cost.
- Give one free registration at the conference where you are hosting your meeting.
Attorneys attending the panel meeting do not need to be a CLM Member to attend nor are they required to attend the CLM conference. However, if they wish to attend the CLM conference, membership to the CLM would be required. We encourage you to nominate all attorneys from your panel firms for CLM membership.
The CLM is here to support you in your efforts to develop good working relationships with your panel.
For more information or to schedule your panel meeting contact:
Chief Relationship Officer
2018 CLM EVENT SCHEDULE
- March 14-16 Annual Conference Houston
- May 22-24 CLM & Business Insurance Workers Compensation Conference Chicago
- June 14-15 CLM Midwest
- June 20-22 Management & Professional Liability Conference Boston
- September 6-8 Claims College Baltimore
- September 26-28 CLM & Business Insurance Construction Conference Chicago
- October 11-12 CLM & Business Insurance Cyber Liability Summit New York
- November 8-9 CLM Southeast Conference
- December 12 CLM New York New York