Upon completion you will earn the highly valued Certified Litigation Management Professional (CLMP) designation to build your personal brand and boost your employment profile. Plus, you will earn up to 24 CE/CLE credit hours.
The comprehensive curriculum is immersive, consisting of pre-work, 13+ hours of classroom instruction, and a series of group projects and presentations. Taught by industry experts from the nation’s leading law firms and organizations like Uber, Tokio Marine and AFICS, you will learn:
- Client Relations, Expectations, and Confidentiality
- Coverage Perspectives
- Fundamentals of Risk Transfer
- Reserving and Data Management from an Actuarial Perspective
- Resolution Options
- Evaluation & Assessment: Impact Reporting and Reserving
- Legal Budgeting and Fee Considerations
- e-Strategies: How Social Media Has Impacted the Legal Landscape
- Litigation Metrics
- Practical Aspects of Litigation Management - Strategic Implementation.
Designed for those involved in litigation management – attorneys, claims counsel, adjusters, claims managers and litigation managers – it’s like a mini-masters in Litigation Management.
Each cohort is limited to only one hundred seats to provide an optimal learning environment. Seats fill quickly - enroll soon!
Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 6:00 pm to
Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 1:00 pm
The Westin Michigan Avenue
909 North Michigan Avenue,
Chicago, IL 60611
Registration opens on Monday, May 17, 2021