|COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
As of August 24, 2021
CLM is committed to the health and well-being of our attendees and staff. We have developed robust COVID protocols beyond CDC guidance and federal, state and local mandates to keep you safe and healthy. Our plan will be revised to reflect changing conditions, and updates will be communicated to all attendees prior to the start of the event.
|Vaccination and Testing
- • All attendees must be fully vaccinated OR have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event start.
- • Fully vaccinated is defined per CDC guidelines as at least two full weeks after the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- • Attendees opting for the COVID-19 test are encouraged to do so before traveling. You can find testing sites by visiting your state or local health department’s website. We will also offer free onsite COVID-19 testing the day before the event.
- • All onsite CLM staff are fully vaccinated AND must take a COVID-19 test prior to traveling to the event.
Additional Safety Considerations
- • All attendees, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth when in the indoor meeting spaces and public areas of the hotel.
At this event, we will:
- • Provide additional hand sanitizing stations.
How You Can Keep Others Safe
- • Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- • Do not attend the event if you are sick, displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- • Practice social distancing and be mindful of other attendee's comfort level.
- • Wear your mask so it covers your nose and mouth. Remove it briefly only to eat or drink.
- • If you feel ill during the event, please remain in your room and immediately contact our meeting planner LaBithia Lee at 954-825-5940.
By registering for this event, you agree to comply with all health and safety protocols. Thank you for helping us create a safe and engaging meeting experience.
For questions related to our COVID health and safety protocols, please contact email@example.com,