Eleven CLM fellows will be attending CLM’s 2021 Annual Conference this month with the help of CLM’s new scholarship program, funded by CLM member firm Callahan & Fusco.
The program was established in 2020 to help provide travel costs for those interested in attending one of three events: CLM’s 2021 Annual Conference, the 2021 Claims College, or CLM’s 2021 October Focus. Each winner receives $1,000 to help offset expenses related to transportation or professional development. Complimentary registration to the event they choose to attend is also provided.
“We’ve been a part of CLM for a long time, and we want to continue to support the organization,” said Christopher Fusco, managing partner at Callahan & Fusco LLC, when the scholarship program was initially announced. “We’ve always put a lot of effort into supporting CLM, and, in a sense, we’ve grown up together, since our firm has expanded from a regional firm based in New Jersey and New York to a national presence across seven states, including Florida and Georgia. We want to continue to watch the CLM grow and be a part of it.”
For CLM’s 2021 Annual Conference, the following CLM fellows were selected to receive scholarships:
• Victor Hernandez, SIU & Subrogation Manager, CSE Insurance Company
• Wes Seabolt, Claims Adjuster, Sedgwick
• Margaret Ann Erife, Claims Team Leader, ESIS
• Stephanie Wisell, Senior Resolution Manager, Chubb
• Deyonte Bass-Patterson, Independent General Adjuster, Metro Claims & Risk Mgmt Inc.
• Keisha Campbell, Claims Examiner, Sedgwick
• Lizandro Javier Garza, Claims Manager, CEMEX
• Pamela D Furnace, Litigation Specialist, American National Property and Casualty Co.
• Guy Hollingsworth, Claims, Hanover
• Arlene DiCarlo, Claim Analyst II, Ahold/Retail Business Services, Inc.
• Lori Randall, Senior Claims Adjuster, OMAG
Winners for the 2021 Claims College will be announced in August 2021, and applications for scholarships to the 2021 October Focus event will be accepted until Aug. 15, 2021. For additional information or to apply for a scholarship, go to theclm.org/CLMScholarship, or you can email your questions to email@example.com.